Sunday 18 April 2010

You're so deep.

Here is your chance to be a song writer extraordinaire!
Do you find it hard to express your fascinating and universally unexploited teenage emotions? Well, struggle no longer!

Use the following words to fill up the blanks below.

Heart, Stars, pain, spill, suffering, darkness, love, breaks, cry, moon, breathe, beauty, misery, death, broken, solitary, sinking, nobody, die, prison, emptiness, dying, wrist, shadow, beautiful, blood, words, dead, poison, empty, dark, break, midnight, alone.

I'm the ______ of your _______
My _______ doesn't love me tonight.
The canvas is _______ and _______
I can't _________ without you, I'm not alright.
I feel ________ and he _______ my _______.
I wish I was ________ so I can survive
_______ is my only friend in the ________.
Only ________ _______ reminds me I'm alive.
So, ________ please, _________ my _______.
I'm the ________ in the ______ sky.
My _____ hurts me, _______ knows me.
I am ________ and I wish I would die.


Congratulations! You're a starving artist and have just written the anthem for your generation!

Tim Burton, My chemical romance, black t-shirts with white writing on them, hot topic, high school, dashboard confessional, studio ghibli, acoustic covers, myspace, fingerless gloves that extend to your elbow, wearing a neck tie with a t-shirt, free hugs, Johnny Depp, Naruto, Taking Back Sunday, being "random", hating parents, buying multi-coloured shoe laces, pretending to write a diary, scratching yourself with stationary, drawing manga.